The Great Denim Challenge: Kellan Lutz Autographed Jeans Auction
Your old jeans have a story. You gave them life. And in return, they gave you years of comfort and experience. Don’t let their story end. Give your old denim to the Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program and help insulate communities in need across the U.S. All denim collected through the program is recycled into UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation, and a portion of it, up to approximately 250,000 square feet, will be distributed to help communities in need each year.*
*Insulation quantities related to the Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program may be adjusted each year.
HOW DOES THE AUCTION WORK?
- This auction utilizes “denim currency” (NOT MONEY) for bidding.
- “Denim currency” is denim apparel items only.
- Your bid is the number of denim apparel items you will collect for recycling.
- Do not bid on a pair of celebrity jeans unless you can collect the number of denim apparel items equal to your bid.
- At the end of the auction, each highest bidder will be contacted to discuss next steps.