@thefablife talks about the top 10 squee-inducing moments from last night’s BD filming
Lol! So there are videos littered all over the internet about a certain scene between Bella and Edward, Kristen and Rob. Here is a break down about said video!
10. Bella’s dressed like a woman, in – gasp! – heels! We adore seeing Bella all grown up. Marriage clearly has done the character good, and we love that the director and wardrobe have finally given the girl a little glamor.
9. Breaking Dawn wins for best Twilight hair. Kristen’s hair is shorter these days IRL, but the extensions she’s rocking are a total win (unlike the fail wig Kristen wore in Eclipse). And Rob’s locks are shorter, darker and undeniable sexier. Dazzling, indeed.
8. The fashion is actually fashionable! Be still our style-loving hearts. How good do Bella and Edward look in their tight, tailored clothes? That LWD (little white dress) with the black belt is timeless and sweet and Edward’s outfit is UNF-tastic. The pants hug Rob’s silhouette perfectly, the shirt is well-made and wisely unbuttoned and even his shoes are sexy. Breaking Dawn wardrobe department, FTW.
7. Bella’s stunning engagement ring. We had our doubts about the giant sparkler, but it looks amazing in the photos and is oddly understated, considering its size. Edward’s mother would be proud.
6. Kristen channels Jersey Shore, teaches Bella how to fist pump. This photo. Nuff said.
5. Rob helped Kristen deal with her heels. We all know how much K prefers Keds over 5-inch heels, and clearly they started to get to her after a long day on set. Lucky for her, Rob was around to lend her a hand. That sound you hear is ladies “awwwwww”-ing around the globe.
Read the rest @thefablife