Win 2 Pairs of Premiere Tickets with Volvo
As well as the fantastic ‘Lost in Forks’ ad campaign and competition being run by Volvo, they are also giving two lucky fans the chance of winning a pair of Eclipse Premiere Tickets each! They have given us exclusive information on this competition so that UK Twilight followers can be the first to enter!
Here are the details on how to enter:-
To enter just go to the Official Facebook page between tomorrow and 9am Saturday morning and ‘Like’ the page then keep an eye on Inside Volvo UK’s status updates throughout Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 June. Over the course of the weekend we will release 4 clues: 2 per day for you to solve – each clue will be a famous location somewhere in the UK.
Once you have solved all 4 locations visit the Inside Volvo UK Facebook page to enter your answers. If you have all 4 correct you will be invited to enter the prize draw for the Premiere tickets. The two lucky fans will be notified on Monday 28 June 2010 via phone or email.
We will also be giving away one final chance for a pair of tickets to the UK Premiere on Tuesday 29 June 2010. This will be the only pair of tickets left to the Premiere in the UK!
A Twilight Saga: Eclipse branded Volvo XC60 will be positioned somewhere in London. We will announce via Facebook on Monday 28 June, asking fans to keep an eye on the Wall on Tuesday 29 June for one last chance to win.
Visual clues (in the form of notes) will be released via Facebook during the day on Tuesday to the location of the car. The first person to figure out all the clues and reach Edward’s car will win the tickets!
And the Terms and Conditions! (Note that this competition is limited to ONE PER HOUSEHOLD)
1. This competition is open to the UK only
2. If under 14 the second ticket must be used by an adult
3. Only one entry per household will be counted
4. The competition will close Sunday 27 June at 23.59 GMT (Separate reference for The Last Chance)
5. The winner will be picked at random from entries received
6. The winner will be notified by phone or email on Monday 28 June 2010
7. Entrants must be available to collect their tickets from Leicester Square during the afternoon on Thursday 1 July 2010